Sorry that this is being posted a day later than normal, a few snags prevented me from posting yesterday. However, said snags have been sacked. :D
Without further ado, this funny is courtesy of my Cotillion sister, Fausta:
The Funniest Staff Meeting Ever
The boss of a Madison Avenue advertising agency called a spontaneous staff meeting in the middle of a particularly stressful week. (This is one pretty sharp boss!) When everyone gathered, the boss, who understood the benefits of having fun, told the burnt out staff the purpose of the meeting was to have a quick contest. The theme: Viagra advertising slogans.
The only rule was they had to use past ad slogans, originally written for other products that captured the essence of Viagra. Slight variations were acceptable.
About 7 minutes later, they turned in their suggestions and created a Top 10 List. With all the laughter and camaraderie, the rest of the week went very well for everyone!
The top 10 were:
10. Viagra, Whaazzzz up!
9. Viagra, The quicker pecker picker upper.
8. Viagra, like a rock !
7. Viagra, When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight.
6. Viagra , Be all that you can be.
5. Viagra, Reach out and touch someone.
4. Viagra, Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.
3. Viagra, Home of the whopper!
2. Viagra, We bring good things to Life!
And the unanimous number one slogan:
1. This is your peepee. This is your peepee on drugs. Any questions?
This one comes from one of my coworkers:
Hahaha, I love #4 Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman. That was very smart of the boss to put together that staff meeting! He deserves a raise LOL.
Rachel @ Grasping for Objectivity in my Subjective Life
Too funny! I love it. I love #4, too! :)