I hope everyone is having a happy Independence Day so far. Already I’ve seen a flurry of patriotic posts across so many of my favorite blogs this morning, but the best I’ve seen thus far would be my Cotillion sister Cassandra at Villainous Company who shares with us “Why I Am Patriotic: A Love Letter to America” — it’s a wonderful and beautifully written piece that, in my opinion, conveys so elegantly what so many of us truly believe.
Benjamin Franklin said, “Where Liberty dwells, there is my country.” Indeed this is my country, my home, my sweet land of Liberty. Enjoy today, sing the praises of those who have fought and remember those who are still fighting for the freedoms we enjoy.
May God bless us. May God bless those who defend us. And may God bless the United States of America, the land that I love.
Have a happy 4th!
- How did you spend Independence Day?
- Why I Am Patriotic: A Love Letter to America
- Liberty Matters
- I am proud of my country because…
- Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death
- The Eternal Meaning of Independence Day
- The Eternal Meaning of Independence Day, part 2
- Independence Day!
- America, America, God Shed His Grace On Thee ….
- Fourth of July Tribute 2008
- The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America
- Happy Independence Day 08
- INDEPENDENCE DAY 2008 – The Necessary Holiday
- The Daily Dog: Independence Day.
- Happy Birthday, America
- Citizenship Test