On days where I bring my lunch to work, I usually sit at my desk and read my feeds. With all the things going on, I’ve found that most days I want stuff to keep me in good mood — or if I’m in a particularly bad one, to enhance my mood.
A couple days back, GeekSugar posted 10 Sites That Will Instantly Lift Your Mood. While the entries were pretty neat (I particularly enjoyed FML but it’s not really mood-lifting IMO), but honestly none of those I would visit when I was in need of a serious dose of smiles and gigglies.
These are my mood lifters, in no particular order:
- I Can Has Cheezburger? – LOLcats and LOLanimals own. ‘Nuff said.
- I Has a Hotdog! – Sister site to the ICHC, featuring LOLdogs of course. More awesomeness.
- Cute Overload – Introduced to this by my pal DocJeff, this never ceases to make me smile.
- ZooBorns – Announcements of baby zoo animals born all over the world. Entertaining and usually very educational. Dual-awesomeness.
- Cute Animals Channel on Today’s Big Thing – A daily feeding of furry funny video.
- CukisÃ¡g – A Hungarian cute animals site. Even though I usually don’t understand any of the text, the photos are cool.
- FurryTalk – A good site, with a mix of LOLpics, jokes, and inspirational animal stories.
I could name a few others, but these are the ones I hit every day. They’re good for a quick smile, and likely help keep me sane. :)
So what sites are your mood lifters?