The meeting yesterday with the loan officer (with our current mortgage holder) went pretty well. We still won’t know for a week, maybe two, if we get the line of credit or not. Jim and I are meeting tomorrow with our realtor and the builder’s preferred mortgage company. The advertisement we were given claims they will pay the closing cost if we go with them, so we’ll see.
In the meantime, we are making lists of things to be done to our house. Pretty much the whole house needs touch-ups here and there with paint, we’ve planned to replace a few fixtures, and we’ll most likely be tearing out the current carpeting. I figure if all goes well, we’ll be listing our house on the market in two weeks.
I’m both excited and nervous as Hell.