Beth tagged me, so here’s my go of it. :mrgreen:
The Meme: Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- I’m a little OCD when it comes to chewing and food. I have to chew equal amounts on both sides of my mouth. And if I’m eating candies (M&Ms!), I match ’em up by color and chew one of each on each side of my mouth.
- My favorite brand of chocolate is Hershey’s.
- I absolutely LOATHE the color pink — but will jump at the chance to dress my child in it. ~smirk~
- One of the quickest ways for a server (in a restaurant) to piss me off is to stick a lemon in my sweet tea. (Particularly because I almost always ask NOT to have a lemon!)
- Sometimes I absentmindedly grind my teeth in time to whatever song is stuck in my head.
- I don’t care what you print about me, just make sure you get my name right. ;)