I snagged this from Jo :)
Welcome to the ‘Christmas Edition’ of getting to know your friends. Okay, here’s what you’re supposed to do and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire email and paste into a new blank e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. It’s the season to be cheerful!!!
- Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Depends on the shape of the gift. I love to wrap, but if it’s not a square or rectangular shape I’m bagging that bad boy!
- Real or Artificial tree?
As much as I love the smell of real trees, I’d have to go with artificial. Easier to take down and store (and save some $$$ every year).
- When do you put up the tree?
Sometime after Thanksgiving, and before Christmas.
- When do you take the tree down?
Around New Year’s.
- Do you like Eggnog?
Not unless it’s spiked. :)
- Favorite Gift you received as a child?
My first Nintendo (NES) system, hands down!
- Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, several of them actually…
- Hardest person to buy for?
- Easiest person to buy for?
My niece. :D
- Worst Christmas gift ever received?
Hrm, nothing really sticks out … I’ll get back to you on that.
- Christmas Cards…
If I get ’em out before Christmas, I’m doing good. :mrgreen:
- Favorite Christmas Movie?
A Christmas Story
- When do you start shopping for Christmas?
If I’m lucky, the summer before.
- Have you ever â€˜recycledâ€™ a Christmas present?
Oh yeah, you can bet your ass on that one.
- Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Turkey and dressing!
- Clear lights or colored on the tree?
- Favorite Christmas Song?
- Travel at Christmas or Stay Home?
- Can you name Santaâ€™s Reindeer?
- Do you have an Angel or a Star on top of your tree?
An angel, of course!
- Open the Presents Christmas Eve or Morning?
Depends on whether we have Jessie or not.
- Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Having to go to the grocery store for ANYTHING.
- Shopping mall or on-line?
Online if I can help it.
- Do you decorate outside for Christmas or just inside? (or at all?)
- Favorite Christmas cookie?
My mom’s Peanut Butter Balls.
- Do you own Christmassy clothing or jewelry?
Not currently, no. (unless you count my “good” Alabama sweaters, LOL)
- Do you believe in Santa?