Well, the upgrade took a little longer than expected, and I had postponed it until this morning instead of last night. (my apologies to those who had trouble accessing the site today!) Everything went pretty well, except for my Links page. It seems there was a change to the database structure somewhere along the line from 2.1x to 2.3x. Unfortunately the author’s site is “down” (as he has experienced his own database troubles lately), so I’ll try to hash it out myself or return to a simpler links template (pre-impLinks).
Jessie had gotten sick this morning, the school called me this morning and I spent the rest of the day at home with her. (read: I didn’t get a whole lot done! ;P) But she seems to be feeling much better now, as she’s bugging the $%&* out of me every 5 minutes! LOL
VOTE FOR ME! :mrgreen:
Oh! And before I forget … I entered my new theme in the LunarPages theme design contest. It’s already in “round 1”, so please PLEASE go vote for me. (because I’m losing big time LOL!)
The theme’s name is Christmas Is Near.