I decided to kill a little time waiting for Futurama to come on, and stole this from John. :)
1. Are you ready for 100 questions?
Um, sure why not…
2. Do you watch college football?
3. Who will fill this survey out after you?
4. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
5. Do you love anyone?
6. Are you happy?
7. Where was the last place you went shopping?
8. How do you feel about your hair?
It’s wild and unruly, it’s pretty cool that way …
9. Where do you work?
10. Last thing you ate/drank?
BLT and sweet tea from Hamburger Heaven.
11. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
Nah … I like living here.
12. Do you have any pet peeves?
Plenty … how much time you got?
13. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
Depends on your definition of “expensive” … I have pretty simple tastes, nothing overly extravagant.
14. AIM or Yahoo?
15. Do you like math?
16. How many hours on average do you work a week:
50 (day job + side project)
18. Favorite baseball team?
Haven’t watched it in years.
19. Favorte NBA team?
20. Do you watch the Olympics?
21. Last restaurant you went to?
22. Who was the last person to call you?
23. Whatâ€™s your sign?
Does this look like a bar to you? I didn’t think so.
24. Do you have a favorite number?
25. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donations?
Earlier this week.
26. What do you spend the majority of your money on?
27. Where does your family live?
Not too far from me.
28. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
1 younger brother.
29. Ever been called a bitch?
30. Got any guilty pleasures?
31. Do you drink beer?
32. Whats your favorite color?
33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?
Only kitties, lizards, snakes, wolves, and frogs.
34. Ever bought anything online?
At least once a week. :D
35. Myspace or Facebook?
36. Do you have T-Mobile?
Hell no. I roll with Helio, baby! ;)
38. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else?
41. Last time you saw your parents?
At my wedding.
42. Do you have any talents?
43. Ever been in a wedding?
44. Do you have any children?
45. Last movie you watched?
Inuyasha: the Movie
46. Are you missing anyone at the moment?
47. Did you take a nap today?
49. Ever been on a cruise?
50. Did you notice number 40 was missing?
Yeah … along with several other numbers.
52. Do you have any wealthy friends?
I wish, LOL!
53. Ever met anyone famous before?
Does someone from “The Real Life” count?
54. Favorite actor?
I have to pick one?
55. Favorite actress?
Hrm, I have several.
56. Are you multi-tasking right now?
57. Could you handle being in the military?
I think so …
58. Are you hungry or thirsty?
59. Favorite fast food restaurant?
61. What is your average cell phone bill?
62. Do you own a camera phone?
63. Ever had to take a sobriety test?
64. Do you believe in Karma?
65. Can you speak any other languages?
A little Spanish and Japanese.
66. Last time you went to the gym or worked out?
Right before my wedding.
67. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
10 … 21 if you count boots.
68. Do you have a photo hosting site that you use?
Zooomr, baby! :D
69. Last place you were?
At my desk.
70. What is your college mascot?
71. Ever been to Las Vegas?
76. Have you ever been gambling?
77. How old are your parents?
21 years older than me.
78. When is the last time you updated your blog?
79. Do you have your wisdom teeth?
80. Favorite place to be?
New Orleans (pre-Katrina)
81. Have you been to New York City?
82. Favorite sit down restaurant?
83. Ever been to Disney Land?
Nope. Been to Disney World though, it was way cooler.
84. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
85. Last thing you cooked?
Shell pasta with meat sauce.
86. How is the weather today?
Kinda rainy right now, a little warm for this time of year.
87. Do you email?
Every damned day.
88. Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill?
Merle Norman catalog. :)
90. Last missed call?
Telemarketer. (scum sucking maggots)
91. Last voicemail you received?
92. Do you drunk dial/text?
God no, this isn’t college.
93. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Not capturing “the perfect shot” when I had the chance.
94. What is the best city in the state that you live in?
The one I’m in now.
96. Did you just die?
97. Are you bored right now?
I’m filling this stupid thing out, aren’t I?
98. Last concert you went to?
I honestly can’t remember at this moment. It was probably Obliviaxe (which should tell you how long it’s been).
99. What do you think about before you go to bed?
100. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Work, make/have dinner, work on side project.