I was browsing through the morning additions at Heliocity and saw JustinB’s post about Helio adding feeds to their Helio UP service. This is very handy for those of us who store images and videos via Helio UP and had no external way of retrieving them … until now! :)
To access your images via Helio UP’s feeds:
- Open your phone in numeric pad mode, dial 87 and hit the Helio flame key.
- Helio UP should be displayed in the web browser
- If you donâ€™t already have an album set up, make one.
- Go to the ‘Share’ tab
- Click ‘E-Mail URLs’
- Enter your E-Mail
- Check your mailbox, and look for an URL that looks something like the following: http://photos.helio.com/feed/*/****/****.xml
- Put it into your web browser or favorite RSS feed reader and enjoy!
Keep in mind that any media in your albums that are marked ‘private’ will NOT show up in these feeds! ;p
Thanks, Heliocity! :mrgreen: