I smurfed this one from the lovely Miranda:
1. Can you cook?
Yup. Jim’s ever-growing Buddha belly is proof.
2. What was your dream growing up?
To be a teacher.
3. What talent do you wish you had?
The ability to play the violin.
4. Favorite place?
New Orleans, hands down.
5. Favorite vegetable?
(Well DUH … what do you expect from an Irish lass? ;P)
6. What was the last book you read?
7. What zodiac sign are you?
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
2 piercings, in the ears.
9. Worst habit?
Chewing the inside of my cheek.
10. Do we know each other outside of myspace?
11. What is your favorite sport?
12. Optimistic or Pessimistic attitude?
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Get comfy and start talking about our guys and how they’d better come rescue us or risk “the wrath.” ;)
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Not sharing, sorry.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you:
I love chili and Oreos — together.
16. Do you have any pets?
Not at the moment. :(
17. Do you know how to do the macarena?
Apparently I do when I’m drunk.
(same with the Electric Slide)
18. What time is it where you are now?
Around 1 am.
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Neither actually. I think they’re sad.
(Hint: ‘Recitar!’ of Pagliacci, by Leoncavallo)
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be???
I’d be taller.
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22. What color eyes do you have?
23. Ever been arrested?
24. What is your favorite drink?
Sour apple martini.
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
Pay off my car.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
Hubba Bubba grape.
27. What ‘s your favorite place to hang at?
28. Do you believe in ghosts?
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Muck up my websites. :D
30. Do you swear a lot?
31. Biggest pet peeve?
People misspelling my name.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
Does posting it to my blog count? ;)
Irish roots eh? the red hair should’ve been a dead giveaway. I worked in Dublin a few months ago for Microsoft PSS desk and made a lot of friends there. I’ll be out there this summer too, for the electric picnic festival and with a little luck, i’ll make it to the nexrt Paddy’s as well ^^
Holland is my place of birth and the place where i’ll always come back to, but i’ve found a wonderfull second home in Dublin :D
Yeah, my grandmother is just a couple or three generations off the island. I’ve been in contact with some of our family who live over there and would love to go visit someday.
Wow! You wanted to be a teacher? Any thoughts of carrying out that dream? The education field is ripe for hip, intelligent people like yourself.
hehe, yeah … though the pay sadly pales in comparison to other fields.
It’s one of those “If I ever decide to get out of IT” scenarios. I have two options I’ve thought about at length: cooking and teaching. I would love to go to Culinard. That’s my first career change choice, second would be to attend U of A or UAB for teaching.