I smurfed this from Jark who smurfed it from Cybernet: how to access Yahoo’s new Mail Beta system from your own account.
- Login to Yahoo Mail.
- Select Mail Options.
- Select Account information from the left panel.
- Go to Member Information > General Preferences > Preferred Content.
- Select Yahoo UK.
- Select Finished.
- Go to Yahoo Mail.
- A page will be displayed that says â€œItâ€™s the New Yahoo! Mail Betaâ€¦ and youâ€™re invited.â€
- Click on â€œTry Beta Nowâ€.
- You can then change your Preferred Content setting back to normal by repeating the steps above.
Looks like Yahoo’s giving Google a run for their money … sweet. :twisted:
I’m very leery of this new yahoo beta. They’re working with AT&T now and when you consider how Yahoo just handed over info when the gov’t asked for it and AT&T has been implicated in sending internet traffic to the NSA … very disturbing…
Good thing I don’t actively use either of them then. ;)