That’s right … I’m now in debt up to my eyeballs, but absolutely tickled pink about it!
Jim and I left work early to go look at and talk to a few dealers I had been talking to all week. One was Driver’s Way — which is a big used/certified car dealership in AL/TN — and there I found it: a certified 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe LX. I could afford it … barely! lol They gave me $500 for my broken down Oldsmobile though, sight-unseen.
How cool is that!?
– 2 Wheel Drive (front)
– 2.7 Liter V6 6-Cylinder engine
– Dark Red with tan leather seats
– CD player, decent sound system — not top of the line, but then again I’m not a guy so it doesn’t matter as much to me. *g*
– Dual and side air bags
– ABS and traction control
– 31K miles – so I have a manufacturer’s warranty plus the extended warranty from D.W.
– Kelly Blue Book Value: $18K
It doesn’t have the sunroof like the GLS models do, but it does have heated driver/passenger seats and an electrochromic rear-view mirror. (Sweet!)
I’ve been researching cars and SUVs all week, and I kept coming back to this and another make — felt guilty buying an import though. :(
But at least the car was assembled here in AL, heh.
Anyways … I’m uber excited. :mrgreen: