Couldn’t sleep … Jim left this morning to go play some golf. Some nudnick called and woke me up. I figured since I was up, I’d catch up on my reading … found this interesting, so I snaked it from Michael:
1. Where did you graduate from and what year?
Corner High School, 1993
2. Who was your significant other?
Johnny L. (I honestly cannot remember his entire last name … all I remember is that it was French and started with an L)
3. Was your Prom a night to remember?
I remember feeling miserable. The date I wanted didn’t want to go, and the date I had (a friend) decided not to go the day before.
I should’ve saved my money and stayed home, because after prom I had to leave for Mobile … had a visit and orientation that next morning.
4. What was your favorite song you danced to the night of Prom?
I didn’t dance.
5. Do you own all 4 yearbooks?
Yeah, but I think they are at my mom’s house.
6. What was your favorite movie in high school?
Most likely something with either Bruce Lee or Arnold Schwarzenegger in it. Or Keanu Reeves.
7. What was your number 1 choice of college in high school?
University of Alabama … unfortunately they did not carry the courses for my major, so my second was University of South Alabama at Mobile.
8. What radio station did you jam out to in high school?
I-95 and Classic Rock 99.
9. Were you involved in any organizations or clubs?
SADD, Spanish Club, and the “Hide in the back of the library” Club.
10. What was your favorite class in high school?
I had several: Computer programming, Art, Spanish, and English.
11. Who was your big crush in high school?
Allan Warren — but more of an admiration than crush for reasons I won’t go into.
12. Would you say youâ€™ve changed a lot since high school?
13. What do you miss the most about it?
Being able to fit into a size 0. LOL
14. Your worst memory of HS?
I have several; and I don’t want to go into any of them, thanks.
15. Did you have a car ?
My senior year, yes — my mother’s Chrysler 5th Avenue.
16. What were your school colors?
Black and gold.
17. Who was your favorite teacher?
I had several: Mrs. Dunn, Mrs. Wallace, Mr. Parker, Mrs. Dawkins.
18. Did you own a cell phone in high school?
I’m dating myself here: I didn’t know a single person who owned a cellphone in high school.
19. Did you leave campus for lunch?
I wish, LOL!
20. If so, where was your favorite place to go eat?
21. Were you always late to class?
Not really. Corner was a small school, so getting around to classes was rarely a problem.
(Though I went back recently and EVERYTHING is expanded!)
22. Did you ever have to stay for Sat. School?
Nope, but came close once. I called one of my teachers a nasty name and cried my way out of trouble. I’m not proud of it, but it makes for a funny story now.
23. Did you ever ditch?
Nah, I didn’t start doing that until college.
24. When it comes time for the reunion will you be there?
Did the 11 year already. (we missed the 10th) Will most likely do the next one.
EDIT: This is me on my graduation day, dorking around with my baby brother. :)