I blame DocJeff for this one. :D
1. Last thing you burned while attempting to cook?
I don’t ‘attempt’ to cook. :) I think the last thing I burned was Texas toast, but it was Jim’s fault. Honest! He distracted me! ;D
2. Describe yourself in three words?
Stubborn, creative, caring.
3. How long does it take you to get ready for your day?
Depends on the day: look nice, an hour. regular work day: 15 minutes.
4. Favorite place to blow 50?
5. How many people have you thought were “the one”?
6. What is something that turns you off from the opposite sex?
Bigotry, lying, unfaithfulness.
7. What kind of car do you drive?
8. What’s in your CD player right now?
Vampire: the Masquerade – Bloodlines Official Soundtrack
9. What celebrity would you have coffee with?
That depends, do I get to “have” the celebrity with the coffee? ;)
Keanu Reeves, hands down.
10. What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with?
11. What kind of toothpaste do you use?
12. What time do you go to bed?
Right after Inuyasha. :D
13. Last movie you saw?
14. Last TV show you watched?
15. Who is your best friend?
16. Who in your family do you best get along with?
Right now, my cat. :P
17. Who do you have a crush on?
18. What time is it right now?
19. Are you planning a vacation/travel?
20. When/Where was the last time you traveled?
Last summer to Huntsville to see friends.
21. How many times have you been in love?
More than I’d like to admit.
22. How old will you be in 10 years?
10 years older than I am now. :)
23. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In a new pair of boots.
24. Sinful snacking weakness?
Peanut butter fudge and chocolate ice cream topped with frozen Reese cups and M&M’s and hot fudge.
25. Roller Coasters?
26. Ever run out of gas?
27. Ever been on a train?
Does the kiddie train at Tannehill count?
28. Ever been on a blind date?
No, but had a few where I wished I was blind. :)
29. There was no question for 29! oh you wacky 12 year olds, ya got me there! (Kari wrote that. I left it in because it pickled me tink)â€¦and I left it in cause it tinkled feithy so much (left it from the answer before)
30. What would you do if you could be the opposite sex for one day?
Pee without having to undress.
31. Would you tell anyone it was really you?
Hell no, it’s more fun that way! :D
32. Ever been arrested?
33. Have a crush on anyone you work with?
Now, no. But I had a crush on someone at MACESS during my time there.
34. What is something you believe in?
35. What is something you fear?
John Kerry’s wife.
36. Big or small?
What kind of question is that?
37. What is the worst physical pain you have ever experienced?
38. What is your favorite television show?
It’s a tie: Myth Busters vs. Inuyasha. :D
39. Ever photoshopped yourself to look better in a picture?
Pffffft, of course! I’m a woman with an arsenal of Adobe products, you do the math. ;)
40. Tell us something about your childhood.
I was a shy child.
41. What would it cost for you to flash the person next to you?
Nothing, but then again Jim likes it when I do that. LOL
42. Best time to catch you in a good mood?
43. If you could be anything for one day, what would it be?
Bill Gates. :twisted:
44. Most prized possession?
45. Would you ever sell it/how much?
Sure, for the price of a bigger tablet. :D
46. What is one of your pet peeves?
Someone chewing with their mouth open.
47. Favorite kind of ice cream?
CHOCOLATE. Is there really any other kind?
49. What song are you listening to right now?
I’m not … I’m listening to my Conversational Klingon CD.
50. If you could sucker punch one person who would it be?
My ex … except I wouldn’t stop with just one punch.