I snaked this from Luminactra :)
26 things you probably didn’t know about me.. (or didn’t want to know? LOL)
1. You have $10 and need to buy snacks at a gas station; what do you buy?:
A Mtn Dew, altoids gum, and as many cinnamon rolls as I can get.
2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would you be?:
A shark! :)
3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
4. What do you order when you’re at a pancake house?
HASHBROWNS! duh :D
5. Do you own any… naughty toys?
LOL, as if there’s any other kind of toys?
6. Have you made out with anyone on your friend’s list?
‘Fraid not … my hubby frowns on that. ;)
7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear:
Joe Boxer boxer briefs with mean smilies/skull-n-crossbones.
8. Describe the last time you were injured:
Sliced my hand on overhang while hanging up Christmas lights last Friday.
9. Of all your friends, who “wouldn’t” you want to work on a school project with?:
Depends on the subject …
10. Are there any odd things that make you feel uncomfortable?:
12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
I don’t own one of those infernal brain-cancer causing devices. :)
Mtn Dew if by can. Coca-Cola if by fountain.
14. Flavor of pudding?:
Chocolate … is there any other?
15. What type of shirt are you wearing?
16. Prescription medication?:
Where should I start? Allergy: Zyrtec, Allegra-D, Flonase. Stomach: Famotidine (Pepcid). Headaches: Fioraset.
17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I wanna fly. :)
18. How many people are on your friends list?
19. How many people on your list do you know in real life?
I’m too tired to count. Sue me. ;P
20. What are you listening to right now?
Futurama / Adult Swim
21. Most recent movie you watched?
The Vampire Effect (for the 300th time, hehe)
22. Name 3 things you have on you at all times:
my ID, my 256mb flash drive, my lipstick
23. Would you rather give or receive a foot massage?
24. Name a teacher you had the hots for:
25. What is a saying that you use a lot?
You’re such a goober.
26. What’s one piece of advice that you think should be passed on to every child?
Never stop learning.