Smurfed from The Great Geek Manual:
Why is it you never see humor geared towards the female Geek? I mean, I canâ€™t even count the number of times Iâ€™ve see pick up lines for Geek guys, but Iâ€™ve never seen a corresponding set for girls. Why should Geek boys be the ones to have all the fun? Well, itâ€™s time to fix that. Here, I present the top ten turn down lines for Geek Chicks who are feeling a little crowded at the local Con.
10. Old School Chicks: â€œSorry, I have to stay home and defrag my hard drives this weekend.â€
09. Babylon 5 Chicks: â€œIâ€™m sorry, but according to Ivanova, all love is unrequited.â€
08. Web Developer Chicks: â€œIâ€™m sorry, your query was not recognized.â€
07. Hardware Chicks: â€œSorry, Iâ€™m going to stick with BSD – better up time.â€
06. Programmer Chicks: â€œGo away, before I replace you with a very small shell script.â€
05. IT Chicks: â€œSorry, I keep these ports Trojan free.â€
04. Matrix Chicks: â€œSorry, I could never date a guy who would take the blue pill, and by the look of things, youâ€™re already on at least one brand.â€
03. Star Wars Chicks: Jedi Mind Trick: â€œThis isnâ€™t the girl youâ€™re looking for.â€ *Waves hands* â€œI can go about my businessâ€¦ Move along.â€
02. D&D Chicks: *Mimes tossing dice* â€œYour Magic Missileâ€¦ has beenâ€¦ resisted!â€
01. â€œHey! Youâ€™re right, there is no saving throw against a Magic Missile attack â€¦ and magic resistance rolls are done with two ten-sided diceâ€¦ Wow. Would you maybe like to go somewhere and get a cup of coffee sometime?â€ Thatâ€™s right, the nefarious Sarcasm Chick, the most prevalent of all Geek Chicks! Snap.