My best bud, Teresa, sent me this and I’m sharing my answers with y’all!Â :)
Okay, here’s what you’re supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person
that sent it to you……Tis the Season to be NICE!
(Obviously, this is not email … I’m posting to my blog for more funnery! :innocent1_tb: )
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Usually wrapping paper, but I’m seriously thinking gift bags this year. (easier to carry!) Though “Santa” will most likely be wrapping! ;)
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial for now (it’s nice and pre-lit!). Real trees once we get a bigger house.
3. When do you put up the tree? First week of December.
4. When do you take the tree down? Before New Year’s if I’m lucky! LOL
5. Do you like eggnog? For the most part, yeah.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Lite-Brite
7. Hardest person to buy for? My father.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My niece.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, we have 2. :)
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, baby!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? (Well, I could actually name it, but Teresa’s answer sounds so much better than mine, LOL!) There is no bad Christmas gift, because at least that person thought of you.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually much later than I’d like.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, shame on me — BUT, in my defense, I re-gift to someone who I know would really love and appreciate the gift more than I would!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Dressing! And Mother’s Peanut Butter Balls and Fudge. :)
16. Lights on the tree? As if there’s any other way to dress a tree???
17. Favorite Christmas song? I have several: “Silent Night”, “Angels We Have Heard on High”, and “O Holy Night”
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel a little, but mostly stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? *sings* “You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen. Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen. Buuuuuuut do you recall the most famous reindeer of all? Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer … “ (this is Jessie’s favorite Christmas song!)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve — I’m impatient! ;)
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The crowds.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Crimson!!!! (Duh?) :)
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey and dressing!!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I have an Amazon wishlist that I’m compiling. :D
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Ben, John, Miranda, … you? :)