I’ve been tagged by Cookie for the Passion Quilt. I had never heard of this thing, but its concept is interesting.
The way it goes:
A PASSION QUILT
- Post a picture or make/take/create your own that captures what YOU are most passionate for students to learn about.
- Give your picture a short title.
- Title your blog post “Meme: Passion Quilt.”
- Link back to this blog entry.
- Include links to 5 (or more) educators.
Ok, so here’s my picture, and its title is Find Your Voice
Photo courtesy of Hagit
Here are my educator picks that I think today’s young people could learn a lot from:
- John and Miranda
- White Trash Mom
- Beth of My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
- Conservative Belle
- Greta of Kiss My Gumbo and Hooah Wife
- Jules of Everyday Mommy
Cookie gets honorable mention — he would have been in my list, but he’s already done this meme … and he’s the one who tagged me in the first place! ;)