I smurfed this moving list from DocJeff. :)
I believe …
- that we don’t have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
- that no matter how good a friend is, they’re going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
- that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
- that it’s taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
- that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
- that you can keep going long after you can’t.
- that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
- that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
- that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.
- that heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
- that money is a lousy way of keeping score.
- that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.
- that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you’re down, will be the ones to help you get back up.
- that sometimes when I’m angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn’t give me the right to be cruel.
- that just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
- that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you’ve had and what you’ve learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you have celebrated.
- that it isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
- that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn’t stop for your grief.
- that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
- that just because two people argue, it doesn’t mean they don’t love each other And just because they don’t argue, it doesn’t mean they do.
- that you shouldn’t be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.
- that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
- that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don’t even know you.
- that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you you will find the strength to help.
- that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
- that the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.
If you like, share this with all the people YOU believe in. I just did.