Yes, I’m amusing myself far too much with this thing! LOL :mrgreen:
I ran across some Twitter-related terminology via the San Fransisco Chronicle:
- Twitterer: A user of Twitter.
- Twittering: To send a Twitter message.
- Twittermob: An unruly and ragtag horde of people who descend on an ill-prepared location after a provocative Twitter message.
- Twittercal mass: A community that has achieved a critical mass of twitterers.
- Twittermaps: A mashup technology that lets Twitter users find each other using Google maps.
- Twitterrific and Twitteroo: Two services that let users post to Twitter using a Mac or PC.
- Twitterpated: To be overwhelmed with Twitter messages.
- Twitterrhea: The act of sending too many Twitter messages.
Here’s some funnies I ran across while surfing through the Twitter Fan Wiki (cats):
A quick “how to” for anyone wanting to display their Recent Tracks:
- Visit Last.fm’s Data Feeds page and grab the RSS URI listed under Recent Tracks: www.last.fm/tools/feeds
- Hop on over to Twitter Feed and login: twitterfeed.com
- Click “Create new twitter feed” and add the RSS URI for your Recent Tracks and set to the desired update frequency
When you first add the feed, it will post only the first entry from the feed. All entries after that are added separately.